Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pickup Lines


Malamig na naman ba ang Pasko mo? Siguro, oras na para gamitin mo na ang pinakahuling sandata na pwede mong gamitin... Ang pagiging corny...

Narito ang ilan sa mga nakakatuwa at nakakairitang pick-up lines:

1. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

2. Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

3. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

4. If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

5. Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

6. Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

7. ur like my kulangot... cuz ur so hard to get

8. ur like my kuto... i cant get u out of my head

9. ur like my pustiso.... i cant smile wid out u

10. ur like a suppository... u bring out whats bad in me

11. ur like a yosi vendor... u give me HOPE & MORE

12. ur like Ovaltine... i jus cant get enough

13. ur like my bra... salo-salo mo ang dibdib ko

14. ur like my shoes... ur always there wherever i go

15. ur like constipation... u take my breath away

16. ur like my sweat... u relieve me when im hot

17. ur like SM... cuz uve got it all

18. ur like a Balikbayan Box... because i get excited when u arrive

19. When I am with you, I feel like matatae...because you make me kilig to the bones.

20. Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!

21. I lost my number, can I have yours?

22. Is your father a terrorist? Because you're the bomb!

23. You: Excuse me can I borrow a quarter, it is an emergency. Other: Yea sure, what's wrong? You: My mom told me to give her a call the first time I fell in love.

24. I think I need to call heaven because they've lost one of their angels.

25. You must be the reason for global warming because you're hot.

26. ikaw ba gumawa ng crayola? kasi ikaw ang nagbibigay kulay sa buhay ko...

27. you're like false teeth... cuz i can't smile without you

28. mukhang kelangan mo ng payong, kasi inuulan ka ng kagandahan

29. i lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me tonight?

No comments: